The expectation was that it would be a tight game between two teams that had a lot to prove, and that actually came to fruition early on. The Czechs were looking to bounce back after a surprise defeat to the San Marino’s last time out, while Italy had just completed their best ever start to a World Cup. The game began with the first chance, as the Czechs were able to hold off a strong Italian attack for the first half, and the teams went into the break level. The second half saw the game open up, with both teams looking dangerous, and there was no better example of this than the Italian goal. They were able to weave their way through the Czechs defense to score in the 60th minute, and the
Italy took the lead in Group G with a rousing 4-0 victory over the Czech Republic in their opening match at the 2018 FIFA World Cup on Friday.
Italy (Europe’s second ranked team) defeated Czech Republic (Europe’s fifth ranked team) in Prague, Czech Republic, on Saturday, 3 March, to extend their winning streak to eight games. The victory puts Italy in a commanding position in Group C, ahead of the Netherlands and Denmark, and they will hope to become the first team in the group to qualify for the knockout stage.. Read more about italy vs czech republic highlights and let us know what you think.Ciro Immobiles 13. An international goal makes him Italy’s top scorer at Euro 2020. Italy won their eighth consecutive match without a goal against in their final Euro 2020 warm-up match in Bologna. Ciro Immobile opened the scoring and Nicolo Barella scored the second goal after a run into the half-zone with a strong deflection. Lorenzo Insigne – on his 30th birthday. Immobile’s pass was followed by a shot on goal. Insigne then put Domenico Berardi ahead with his fourth goal of the game. Berardi’s teammate at Sassuolo, 21-year-old Giacomo Raspadori, came on in the 12th minute. He made his international debut in the second minute. Roberto Mancini’s Azzurri, who play their first Euro 2020 match against Turkey this Friday, have not lost since 2018. Italy are also in Group A with Wales and Switzerland. The Czech Republic is in Group D with England, Scotland and Croatia.
4-3-3 training 21G Donnarumma 24Florenzi19Bonucci3Ciellini4Spinazzola 18Barella8Giorginho5Locatelli 11Berardi17Immobile10Insignia
- 21G Donnarumma
- 24FlorenceSwapped for Toloyata 87’min
- 3Chillini Replacement of Acerbiat 64’min
- 4Spinazzola In the 64. Replaced by Emerson in the 57th minute.
- 8Georginho – in the 63rd minute. Replaced by Cristante in the second minute
- 11Berardi is replaced by Chiesa after 77 minutes.
- 17 ImmobileReplaced by Raspadoriat 78’min
Supply of parts
- 2i Lorenzo.
4-2-3-1 formation 23Pavlenka 5Kufal3Selustka4Brabek18Boril 21Kral8Darida 12Mazopust7Barak14Jankto 11Krmencik
- 3Switched to Zimaat 45’minutes
- 8DaridaRefused for Sadilekat 81’min
- 12MazopustReplaced by Sevcikata 61’min
- 7BarakReplaced by Susekat 45’min
- 14YankSubstituted for Vidra in the 61st minute. Minute
- 11 KrmencikRemoved by Schick in the 45th minute
Supply of parts
- The match is over, Italy 4, Czech Republic 0.
- End of the second half, Italy 4, Czech Republic 0.
- Offside, Italy. Giacomo Raspadori shoots in on goal but Nicolo Barella’s finish is wide of the mark.
- Attempt blocked. Petr Sevcik (Czech Republic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Michal Sadilek was present.
- Uglich, Czech Republic. Ms. Rafael Toloi.
- Attempt blocked. Michal Sadilek (Czech Republic) left footed shot from six yards out on the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Alex Kral.
- Nicolo Barella (Italy) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
- Michal Sadilek (Czech Republic) is penalised after committing a foul.
- Replacement, Italy. Rafael Toloi replaces Alessandro Florenzi.
- Brian Cristante (Italy) is penalised after committing a foul.
- Petr Sevcik (Czech Republic) wins a free kick on the right wing.
- Manuel Locatelli (Italy) is awarded a free kick in the attacking half.
- Tomas Soucek (Czech Republic) is penalised after committing a foul.
- Substitute, Czech Republic. Michal Sadilek replaces Vladimir Darida.
- Lorenzo Insigne (Italy) is penalised after committing a foul.
- Vladimir Kufal (Czech Republic) wins a free kick on the right wing.
- Attempt saved. Federico Chiesa (Italy) right footed shot from outside the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Lorenzo Insigne.
- Corner, Italy. I missed David Zima.
- Replacement, Italy. Giacomo Raspadori replaces Ciro Immobile.
- Replacement, Italy. Federico Chiesa replaces Domenico Berardi.
Italy 4-0 Czech Republic: Azzurri rout Czechs for eighth win in row. Read more about italy results and let us know what you think.
italy vs czech republic highlightsitaly vs czech republic player ratingsitaly euro 2021 squaditaly resultsitaly fixturesitaly vs turkey,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,italy vs czech republic highlights,italy vs czech republic player ratings,italy euro 2021 squad,italy results,italy fixtures,italy vs turkey,azzurri news,domenico berardi