- Total 0
James Harden surprised the NBA world again by showing his body on Tuesday night, when the Houston Rockets faced the Los Angeles Lakers for the second time in three days. Harden walked onto the field with a practice set, and you could tell he looked really heavy in that thing.
When he was about to take pictures, people noticed how tough he looked and started making jokes. One of the advertisers even said on the show that he had a pre-game dinner, which caused a lot of reaction about the Houston Rockets’ star attack and how he’s handling the whole situation around his request for a trade and everything that’s going on in the Rockets organization. The NBA’s relentless Twitter feed had something to say about Harden and his body.
James Harden looks healthy.
(h/t @gswchris) pic.twitter.com/nfIj7fsns7
– NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 13, 2021
After swallowing a quarter pound and dropping 40 on them pic.twitter.com/c8AhdOvXNP
– skubafella (@KudaSiziba1) January 13, 2021
– Tatum Superstar SZN (@alexboswell576) January 13, 2021
– destroy (@geekydestro) January 13, 2021
This guy can throw 40 against any team, but people have the audacity to say MJ couldn’t sustain it at that point.
– Atout Jordan (@GOATJordan_23) January 13, 2021
– Bam Adobobayo (@Bam_Adobayo) January 13, 2021
– hargav (@ThatIndianGuy) January 13, 2021
Definitely had a meal before the game pic.twitter.com/gArS3GSRzJ
– LeBurner James (@LBJcrib) January 13, 2021
– (@DubsPainTour) January 13, 2021
Muffin Time pic.twitter.com/oDfQu18ZGr
– MAJORITILIDEROFKNIKI AND JANKS (@THISMOSCATOLIFE) January 13, 2021
The original Fat Albert has grown. pic.twitter.com/D1crTGQ7hs
– Packer Fan (@packerhomeboy) January 13, 2021
This is what it looked like not too long ago at pic.twitter.com/or9HHz5gQ3.
– Matt Clinton (@mdc9767) January 13, 2021
Could you trade my boy before he finishes his career? Please, even if he does it to himself?
– Morning Star (@PGRob_3) January 13, 2021
He’s still giving you a bucket of fun.
– Devvon Terrell (@DevvonTerrell) January 13, 2021
Damn guy, he looks like he’s out of shape, he doesn’t want to be here, he already wants to trade him for even trying to get in shape.
– Perry Sand (@sands_perry) January 13, 2021
Giving defenders 50 in the body pic.twitter.com/pEGnDnxYCD
– Clutch City (@Clutchlito) January 13, 2021
– Mac (@TreMac_VII) January 13, 2021
It’s true what some people have said; he can look like that and still spend $40,000, $50,000 for everyone. But knowing that Harden looks much better than he has in recent years, it’s crazy to see him get this far. Frankly, it would be hard to get him in better shape in Houston, which could make things worse for the team over time.
Harden eventually broke his silence and made it clear that this situation cannot be resolved, and he hopes to find a solution as soon as possible.
- Total 0