What do you think is the most important asset for an organization or company? Without waiting or arguing, many of you may say that they are employees of the company, and that is 100% true. Whether it is a small or large company, the employee of the company plays a very important role. It is the employee’s efforts that can help the organization grow. In today’s competitive world, it will not be easy for any organization to find the best talent for their business. In some companies, the selection and management of staff is done by the owner of the company itself. But what is the situation in a company that needs thousands of employees? How will a business owner find and manage top talent? This is where the recruitment manager or HR manager comes in.
If you want to become a human resources manager, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we have clearly explained who a recruitment manager is, what his duties are, what qualification criteria he has to meet, what career opportunities he has, how his salary is structured and what top universities he studies at. This information can be very useful for you to know more about how to become a human resource manager in India. So let’s get started:
Who is a human resources manager?
It is very important to recruit the right people for a particular job. It is not only a time-consuming process, but also one that requires a lot of effort. They will have to spend a lot of money to recruit and train them. And as your business begins to grow, it will need more new talent. No one can simply filter out the best talent from such a large pool and recruit the best. That’s where the HR manager comes in.
A human resources manager is someone who deals with all aspects of hiring, training and managing employees. It is the hiring manager’s responsibility to ensure that new employees understand the company’s program, motto and strategy. This is the time when the company will be able to derive some benefit from the workers it hires and trains. They also have to perform administrative tasks in the company.
Depending on the size of the company, the HR manager has different roles within the company. Sometimes there are supervisors and managers who are responsible for the whole process of hiring and managing employees in the company. So this is how you should plan your career if you want to make a career as an HR manager in India.
If you want to become a human resources manager in a company, you need to be qualified. This means that you have to meet certain educational requirements to become a human resource manager in India. So this is what you need:
- To take a human resource management course, you must first have completed a 10+2 degree in some field of study.
- The first level of the Human Resources program is the Diploma in Human Resources Management. A score of 10+2 and at least 60 percent is sufficient to graduate. Admission to college is based solely on merit, so if you get a good grade in grade 12, you qualify. By default, there is a good chance that you will be admitted to one of the best colleges in India.
- A score of 60% at the Grade 12 level is required to obtain a BBA degree. Standard required. This also applies if you are an option for a dual degree program such as the BBA-MBA.
- If you want to study in a university or college, you need to take entrance exams such as MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, TISSNET, MAH-CET and others.
- If you want to take the postgraduate MBA programme separately after the BBA, you need to achieve at least 60% of the BBA grade.
- To get a PhD in HRM, you need to get good grades in both your master’s and bachelor’s degree. The admission procedure is based on the application, the admission test and the personal interview.
The following are the selection criteria for each level of personnel management course. If you meet all the criteria, you can earn a diploma or degree in human resource management. After your undergraduate degree, it’s always a good idea to enroll in an MBA or Master of Business Administration program. This will help you get a better job or a better role as a human resources manager.
It is at this point that you can choose the specialization you want to pursue in the field of human resources. The specialization includes:
- Training and development
- Recruitment and placement
- Assistance to workers
- Compensation and benefits
- Information Systems
You can choose a major, or some universities even offer a double major for an MBA in Human Resources Management.
After completing your MBA, you can enroll in a doctoral program in human resource management.
What you study in a BBA or MBA program plays a very important role in your career. Whether it’s a BBA or MBA, you’ll cover the following topics:
- Management principles
- Management of human resources
- Corporate Communications
- Financial bookkeeping
- Marketing and management
- Management Information Technology
- An effective strategy for staff training and development
- Organisational behaviour
- Labour relations and labour law
- Business environment
- Development of communication and management skills
- Production and management
- Remuneration and compensation management
In an undergraduate degree, you learn the basics of a subject; in a master’s degree, you can learn the same in depth, as well as specialized subjects.
After completing an MBA or PhD program in HRM, you will get different job offers in different companies. There are many options that you can get from different companies. Here are some of the possibilities for you as a recruiter:
Manager training and development : Your job as a training and development manager is to train employees. You will help them improve their skills. You can educate them through conferences and workshops.
International Human Resources Specialist : As an international HR professional, you will travel a lot and perform the same tasks all over the world.
A human resources entrepreneur: If you are an HR contractor, you have your own company and your own HR team. You will offer your services to other companies who require staff for their operations on a contractual basis.
Manager of Administrative Services : As Chief Administrative Officer, you are responsible for planning and coordinating the support services within an organization. This includes postal and accounting work.
Industrial Relations Specialist: All matters arising from employment contracts, for example B. concerning wages, pensions, salaries, health care and management practices, are dealt with exclusively by specialists in industrial relations.
Manager Compensation and Benefits : The compensation and benefits manager is responsible for managing the compensation of employees within the company.
Executives: As a senior manager, you must develop policies and strategies to ensure that the company achieves its goals. They lead, plan and manage the operational activities of the organisation.
There are also other roles that you need to play in your business. The number of HR managers depends on the size of the company and the number of employees working in the company. A medium-sized company needs at least three or four HR managers to keep things running smoothly.
The salary structure depends on a person’s skills and years of experience. We all know that there is a great need for recruiters in almost every field. This means that the earning potential of these professionals is also very high. For example, an HRM training and development student earns Rs. 3,50,000 at the beginning of the profession, while with experience they can reach Rs. 20,000 per year. In addition, there is an entry fee of Rs. 2,50,000 for the Director of Administrative Services. It can also go up to Rs 12,00,000 with experience. The compensation and benefits manager will initially earn Rs. 5,50,000 and with experience can go up to Rs. 20.000. Your salary will depend on the company you work for and the HRM team you have in your company. If you have good experience, salary is never an obstacle. You will always get the best for your work.
Recruitment areas :
It is well known that the HR manager is important in all areas. But there are companies that can do without a human resources manager. Thus, the most common recruitment routes for the HR Manager position are:
- Banking and finance
- Consulting and professional services
- Digital media/media
- education and training
- Energy, Mining and Resources
- Hotels and Tourism
- Information Technology
- Medicine and Health Care
Apart from this, there are many other areas, but these are just general areas where there is a very high demand for HR managers.
Some of the best colleges to choose from in India
Whatever course you choose, BBA or MBA, it will help you a lot to study at a good university. You should always make sure that you choose the best college in India. If you have graduated from a good university, your chances of finding a job with a good company also increase. So here is a short list of the best universities in India if you want to become a human resource manager:
- Amity School of Management, New Delhi
- Avadesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa.
- Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
- University of Bombay, Mumbai
- University of Kolkata, Kolkata
- Devi Akhilia Vishwavidyalaya, Research Institute of Management Engineering, Indore.
- Faculty of Business Administration, Delhi
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Hamdard University, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- Indian School of Commerce, Hyderabad
- IPS Academy of Management School, Indore
- Jamia Millia University, New Delhi.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
- Manipur Institute of Management, Kanchipur Imphal
- MICA, Ahmedabad
- National Institute for Personnel Management (NIPM)
- National Institute of Securities Markets, Navi Mumbai
- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- University of Delhi
- Wigan and Lee College, New Delhi.
- XLRI, Jamshedpur
So, we have our list of the best universities for HR management education in India. The role of the HR manager is always underestimated. But they play a very important role. Without the right people or employees, a company or organization cannot accomplish anything good. It is HRM that looks for and finds the best people for every position in the company. There are many benefits that HRM can enjoy in its activities. But there are other benefits a company can enjoy when it has the best hiring managers.
If you want to become a human resources manager, you need to make sure you have the right skills and can make the right decisions. You should be able to make the right decision to provide the right employees for your business. Check it out and enroll in the right college for a better career.
frequently asked questions
What are the qualifications required to become a human resources manager?
How to become a human resource manager in India?
Is HR a good career in India?
Blogging is a good-paying job….
how to become hr manager after 12thqualification for hr managerhow to become hr manager in indiasalary of hr manager in indiahow to become hr without mbahr career path in india,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to become hr manager after 12th,qualification for hr manager,how to become hr manager in india,salary of hr manager in india,human resource management courses after 12th,how to become hr without mba,hr career path in india,human resources qualifications and skills